Welcome to the El Dorado County Superior Court digital court content ordering portal.
All turnaround times and pricing are as per court rules.
- For transcript order support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 2.9% convenience fee is applicable to all credit card transactions
- Terms and Conditions of For The Record services
- Expedited Transcripts: For the Record will provide every effort to fulfill expedited orders within the requested turnaround time. However, length of the court proceeding and fluctuations in order volume may affect the timely delivery of expedited orders. For the Record will notify the requestor within one court day if the requested turnaround time cannot be met
- Cost estimates are partially based on the length of the proceeding requested to be transcribed. To improve accuracy in the cost estimate, please provide as close to exact times that the hearing took place as possible
- Fee Waivers: Eligibility for fee waivers need to be directed to El Dorado Superior Court
- Appeals: If you require a transcript of an electronic recording for an Appeal, please contact the Court’s Appeals Division directly at (530) 621-6718.
Please Note: On Monday, April 3, 2023, Department 7, previously located in Building C Courthouse, will be physically relocated to the Main Street Courthouse; and Department 5, previously located in the Main Street Courthouse, will be relocated to Building C Courthouse.
- Transcripts are available for electronically recorded court proceedings in select courtrooms from June 2020 onwards
- For technical questions or concerns regarding For The Record’s online platform, please access the Help Center or contact For The Record